50/50 Raffle Tickets
- Each family is asked to sell two packs of 50/50 raffle tickets to help raise money for the school. The winning ticket will be pulled during our “A Night at the Movies” SFdS Auction on Saturday, March 25th at The Geneva Tap House in Lake Geneva. You do not need to be present to win. There are 6 tickets in each pack/$10 each or 6 tickets for $50. For families who sell their minimum (12 tickets) and return them on time by Friday, March 24th, they will all earn a casual day.
- Wait, there’s more! The family/student who sells the most tickets will earn a $500 tuition credit for the 2023-24 school year. And the prizes just keep coming! For the class that sells the most tickets (family sales will count toward each class they have students in), they will earn a pizza party for lunch for one day!!!
- All money and tickets sold or unsold, need to be returned in the original envelope given to you by Friday, March 24th.
Please join us for our biggest school fundraiser! See attached flyers for more details and donation request forms. Together we can make this a success!
Regarding the event itself, we encourage you to purchase your tickets early!
We are also still in need of items for the Live and Silent auctions! If you or anyone you know is willing to donate, please fill out the attached form or get in touch with us with any questions! We need your help to make this event a success for our school and our students!
Registration is open to the public.
Financial aid options: SFdS parishioners may apply to the SFdS Angel Fund, a need based financial aid scholarship program. Apply for Angel Fund through the TADS website, deadline May 2nd
Enroll in Private School Choice Program of Wisconsin, application Feb 1st – April 20th
For more information on either of these programs, contact Amanda Pechous at email@example.com
Raise Right (SCRIP not just for gifts)
The next order is on Tuesday 4/11/2023
Scrip Casual is on 3/18/2023 for those that order.
Sign up today and purchase at:
https://www.raiseright.com/shop school code: LE8L45FD2L91L
To earn your student a casual days! See Mrs. Vavrina for more information.
As always we thank you for your support!
Like us on Facebook
Making CC Affordable
Please join us at Catholic Central on March 29, 2023 at 6pm, to find out all the ways you can afford Catholic Central! A representative will be available to answer all of your questions about School Choice, and learn more about all the other financial assistance opportunities available. School Choice applications for the 2023-24 school year opened on February 1, 2023, so get your questions answered today! If you have any questions, please contact Deanna Koch, CCHS Admissions Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or 262-763-1510.
Catholic Central High School
Marian Activity Center
148 McHenry Street
JOIN CATHOLIC CENTRAL FOR A NIGHT OF MUSIC!!!
Catholic Central High School will be hosting a Contemporary Christian Concert featuring Coby James on Friday, April 21st in Topper Hall from 7-9 pm. Coby James has notched a No. 1 song on Billboard’s Christian Hot AC/CHR chart and has scored a Top 5 hit as lead artist on the same chart with “Born Ready”. Other noteworthy songs by Coby James include: “Shackles” and “Brand New”. Opening for Coby James is the popular “AUTHENTIC!” Worship Band made up of Worship Leaders from six churches in the greater Milwaukee area. The ticket price is $35, but as a CC family member, you can still receive tickets at a discounted rate of $30 through Sunday, March 5th, by contacting Georgean Selburg at 262-763-1518 or emailing her at email@example.com. After March 5th, tickets can be purchased through: https://www.showtix4u.com/event-details/70513 Seats are Limited!!!
Check out the Coby James BRAND NEW VIDEO:
Coby James BRAND NEW Video
Seal A Smile Program 3/22 and 3/23- Forms must be turned in to participate
Open Arms Free clinic is partnering with Seal-A-Smile to provide free preventative dental services to our students. If you are interested please fill out the form attached and a paper copy went home and return to school by 3/17
- SERVICES OFFERED AT INITIAL VISIT: Oral Screening, Fluoride Application, Dental Sealant Placement, Oral Health Education, Free toothbrush and toothpaste, and Referral Assistance. ALL students in ALL grades are eligible for services regardless of their insurance status at NO CHARGE to their families. Services are provided by a Registered Dental Hygienist.
- CASE MANAGEMENT: All students will receive a letter to take home the day of treatment that summarizes the services provided and a pamphlet that provides contact information for the OAFC Dental Clinic, as well as other local dental clinics that accept Medicaid. If it is determined that the student has dental needs, this will be noted on the summary and the family will be contacted by a member of the OAFC staff no more than five days after the initial visit. If it is determined that the student has urgent dental needs (abscess, pain, or swelling) the parent will be contacted the day of service by a member of our staff that can assist in scheduling an emergency appointment.
- 3 MONTH FLUORIDE VISIT: Upon completion of the initial visit, we will schedule a visit to return in three months to apply a second fluoride varnish to all participants. Students that were identified with dental needs at the initial visit will be re-evaluated at this time. If it appears that the dental needs have not been met, the parent will be contacted by a member of the OAFC team to determine if there is a barrier to their child receiving dental care. The OAFC team will make all efforts to ensure that all children with dental needs have the opportunity to receive the necessary dental treatment.
- 3/22/2023 Seal A Smile
- 3/23/2023 Mass 8:45 (3 & 7) Lenten drive: canned fruit, instant mashed potatoes
- 3/24/2023 End QTR. 3
- 3/24/2023 Stations 11:30 (8)
- 3/25/2023 Annual Auction
- 3/30/2023 Mass 8:45 (2 & 6) Lenten drive: personal hygiene products, toiletries
- 3/31/2023 Stations 9:00 (4)
- 3/31/2023 Report cards go home
- 4/03/2023 Spring Break
- 4/10/2023 Easter Monday/ NO SCHOOL
- 4/11/2023 Return to School
- 4/11/2023 Scrip orders Due
- 4/11/2023 Staff Meeting 3:30
- 4/13/2023 Mass 8:45 (8)
- 4/14/2023 Prayer Service 9:00 (8 & 4)
- 4/16/2023 All School Mass 10:30 (5 & 6)
- 4/18/2023 Scrip Casual for those that purchased
- 4/19/2023 H & S Mtg. 6:30
- 4/20/2023 Mass 8:45 (7) Food Drive
- 4/26/2023 8th grade trip casual
- 4/27/2023 Mass 8:45 (6)
- 4/28/2023 Visual Arts Trip Milwaukee Art Museum 3, 5, 7
- 4/29/2023 1st Communion 10:00 Plan 1