“Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” Theodore Roosevelt
- SWING CHOIR REHEARSAL Monday, March 9, 2020
5th – 8th grade members in the 6th grade classroom
3:30 – 4:30 P.M.
- Tuition tax summary directions (this includes before & aftercare too)
Billing>Reports>Payments>Paid Tuition For Tax Report
Enter Name>Enter Year>Search
- Fish Fry at St. Ben’s H & S Fundraiser! Here is the link to volunteer and a paper copy is attached for you to print. You only need to fill out 1. This fundraiser supports H & S Initiatives
- Thank you in advance for your support! https://forms.gle/rrBPQSKwnxXUccUw5
- ITBS begins March 9 for grades 3rd -7th grade. Please make sure students are in attendance, get a good night’s sleep, and a healthy breakfast. Testing will begin first period.
- SEL this week will focus on preparing for ITBS by Mrs. Sykora
- Tracy Lentz and Julie Volm will be teaching SEL on Friday, March 13th. They will continue to teach the students about the benefits of mindfulness and deep breathing activities in order to promote self regulation and wellness.
- Report Cards will go home April 2. You can always keep up to date on your child’s progress by logging into Option C to view grades at anytime throughout the year.
Pre-K and K Round UP!
(3 & 4 yr olds) (5yr olds)
St. Francis de Sales School will be hosting a 3K/4K/K student Round Up on Wednesday 3/18/2020 12:00-6:00pm. Visit our classrooms, meet the teachers, and see our school in action!
#We take part in the Wisconsin School Choice Program#
It’s official! The Disciple Maker Index Survey opens this week and we need your help! Please help us participate by completing a 10-15 minute survey as soon as possible. Go to www.disciplemakerindex.com
There are also opportunities to complete the survey after daily and Sunday Mass and you can obtain a paper copy in the Parish Office or on tables by the church entrances. The survey is available in both English and Spanish. Questions, Contact Millie McCormick at 630-310-4703.
The survey will only be available from Feb. 23 to Mar. 23, and will ask you to reflect on your own spiritual growth and enable you to provide feedback on our parish’s efforts to help you grow. All responses will be confidential and the parish will only receive information about the community as a whole.
We are trying to get the highest response rate possible. This information will be invaluable to our pastorand our various ministries as we plan for the future and strive to be the best disciples we can be. We will receive the results this spring/summer at which time we will share what we have learned with the entire parish.
Thank you for helping with this important project!
SEUSS WEEK is here!
Mar. 2- Mar. 6th
In honor of the beloved storyteller, Theodor Seuss Geisel, St. Francis de Sales School will have a WaCkY week of fun!
We will be having an all school Seuss read – with Buddy classes reading together. Seuss stories will be read in the classroom and the Library! Classrooms will be doing Seussical writing and projects!
Students will be looking for the Cat’s hat throughout the library! We will have Seuss announcements and facts read daily!
Etc. etc. etc.!
Celebrate on Thursday, Mar. 5th by supporting the Library Book Nook!
Donate a used book to wear casual!
In addition donate a book and if the student chooses to dress as a Seuss character their name will be entered to win a raffle prize! (The books do not need to be Seuss books. The SFdS Book Nook is open at various times for all students to choose a free book for them to keep!)
Let’s have fun! Let’s be WaCkY! And most importantly – let’s read!!!!
IMPORTANT UPCOMING DATES:
- 3-5 Social Life Skills Workshop 3 & 4 girls only 3:30
- 3-6 Stations 2:30 1 & 6
- 3-7 Father Daughter Dance
- 3-8 Student Led Mass 10:30 (1&6)
- 3-10 Scrip Orders Due
- 3-12 Scrip Casual
- 3-12 Bake Sale (5)
- 3-12 Social Life Skills Workshop 5 & 6 girls only 3:30
- 3-13 Soup 11:30 & Stations 12:30 8th grade
- 3-18 Hall of Heroes
- 3-18 PK & K Round Up
- 3-19 Social Life Skills Workshop 3 & 4 girls only 3:30
- 3-20 End 3rd Qtr.
- 3-20 Stations 2:30 3 & 7
- 3-23 thru 3-27 SPRING BREAK
- 3-30 Return to School
- 3-30 Open training for School Advisory Board 5:30 provided by the Arch
- 4-2 Bob Competition
- 4-3 St. Ben’s Fish Fry H & S Fundraiser
- 4-3 Living Stations 2:00 4th grade
- 4-4 PK Fun Fair
- 4-7 Scrip Orders Due
- 4-9 Prayer Service 9:00 4 & 8
- 4-10 Good Friday/NO School
- 4-12 EASTER
- 4-13 Easter Monday/No School