“All the flowers of all the tomorrows are in the seeds of today.”-unknown
- Last Call Re-Registration Forms & Payment were due in the school office on February 7th.Ifyou need another copy please let Traci know in the school office.
- SWING CHOIR REHEARSAL Monday, March 2, 2020
1st – 4th grade members in the 6th grade classroom
3:30 – 4:30 P.M. See you there!
- Tuition tax summary directions (this includes before & aftercare too)
Billing>Reports>Payments>Paid Tuition For Tax Report
Enter Name>Enter Year>Search
- Please join us for our Ash Wednesday School Mass at 9:00! Hope to see you there!
- It’s official! The Disciple Maker Index Survey opens this week and we need your help!
Please help us participate by completing a 10-15 minute survey as soon as possible.
Go to www.disciplemakerindex.com
There are also opportunities to complete the survey after daily and Sunday Mass and you can obtain a paper copy in the Parish Office or on tables by the church entrances. The survey is available in both English and Spanish. Questions
Contact Millie McCormick at 630-310-4703.
The survey will only be available from Feb. 23 to Mar. 23, and will ask you to reflect on your own spiritual growth and enable you to provide feedback on our parish’s efforts to help you grow. All responses will be confidential and the parish will only receive information about the community as whole.
We are trying to get the highest response rate possible. This information will be invaluable to our pastor and our various ministries as we plan for the future and strive to be the best disciples we can be. We will receive the results this spring/summer at which time we will share what we have learned with the entire parish.
Thank you for helping with this important project!
SEUSS WEEK is almost here!
Mar. 2- Mar. 6th
In honor of the beloved storyteller, Theodor Seuss Geisel,
St. Francis de Sales School will have a WaCkY week of fun!
We will be having an all school Seuss read – with Buddy classes reading together. Seuss stories will be read in the classroom and the Library! Classrooms will be doing Seussical writing and projects!
Students will be looking for the Cat’s hat throughout the library! We will have Seuss announcements and facts read daily!
Etc. etc. etc.!
Celebrate on Thursday, Mar. 5th by supporting the Library Book Nook!
Donate a used book to wear casual!
In addition donate a book and if the student chooses to dress as a Seuss character their name will be entered to win a raffle prize!
(The books do not need to be Seuss books. The SFdS Book Nook is open at various times for all students to choose a free book for them to keep!)
Let’s have fun! Let’s be WaCkY!
And most important – let’s read!!!!
IMPORTANT UPCOMING DATES:
- 2-28 DC Casual (Nov. Makeup) $2 suggested donation
- 3-5 Social Life Skills Workshop 3 & 4 girls only
- 3-6 Stations 2:30 1 & 6
- 3-7 Father Daughter Dance
- 3-8 Student Led Mass (1&6)
- 3-10 Scrip Orders Due
- 3-12 Scrip Casual
- 3-12 Bake Sale (5)
- 3-12 Social Life Skills Workshop 5 & 6 girls only
- 3-13 Soup 11:30
- 3-13 Stations 12:30 8th
- 3-18 Hall of Heroes
- 3-18 PK & K Round Up
- 3-19 Social Life Skills Workshop 3 & 4 girls only
- 3-20 End Qtr.
- 3-20 Stations 2:30 3 & 7
- 3-23 thru 3-27 SPRING BREAK
- 3-30 Return to School
- 3-30 Open training for School Advisory Board 5:30 provided by the Arch