“The best view comes after the climb.”-unknown
- Re-Registration Forms & Payment were due in the school office on February 7th. If you need another copy please let Traci know in the school office.
- Do you have extra apple chargers at home? Please think of donating them to school. We have a need for many more!
- Conference sign up is open. Log into your PARENT ACCOUNT to sign up! Conferences are scheduled for Thursday 2-20-2020 1-7:00pm This is an EARLY RELEASE DAY 12:30 with lunch and bussing provided
- MAP Scores will be sent home Wed. 2-12-2020. Please check your child’s folder
- If your child needs medication during the school day there is a form attached that must be filled out prior to giving the medication. Medication must come to school in its original package and delivered to the front office. Form will be kept on file. If you have questions please email email@example.com
- Remember NO SCHOOL for students on Feb 13th & 14th
- Friday, February 14: Join fellow classmates for a fun day at Timber Ridge Lodge & Water park $15 per person and $5 for each swimmer goes back to SFDS. $5 for non-swimmers. 10:30am-8pm Reach out to Courtney Nobilio for more information Flyer attached with more info
- SWING CHOIR REHEARSAL
Monday, February 17, 2020 ALL members in the 6th grade classroom
3:30 – 4:30 P.M. See you there!
IMPORTANT UPCOMING DATES:
- 2-12 Classroom Valentine’s Day Parties
- 2-13 & 2-14 NO SCHOOL/Teacher Professional Day
- 2-20 Early Release 12:30pm; we will have bussing available at 12:30.
- 2-20 Conferences 1:00pm-7:00pm
- 2-21 Is a Regular School Day (added back into calendar)
- 2-21 DC Casual $2 suggested donation
- 2-24 School Advisory Meeting 5:30
- 2-28 DC Casual (Nov. Makeup) $2 suggested donation
- 3-5 Bake Sale (5)
- 3-7 Father Daughter Dance
- 3-8 Student Led Mass 10:30 (1&6)
- 3-10 Scrip Orders Due
- 3-12 Scrip Casual
- 3-18 PK & K Roundup for Registration
- 3-18 Hall of Heros Middle School Presentation
- 3-20 End Qtr. 3
- 3-23 thru 3-27 SPRING BREAK
- 3-30 Return to School