“Acts of Kindness:
A random act of kindness, no matter how small, can make a tremendous impact on someone else’s life.”― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
Just a reminder we are beginning our preparations for our Accreditation Year in 2020-2021. I have attached a link to complete a Google form asking your thoughts on our school mission, beliefs and values. The Mission Statement drives our Accreditation Process and the direction our school needs to take to continue to meet the needs of our students moving forward. We will review all responses and present a draft Mission Statement to all stakeholders. Please take a minute to answer these 5 questions. Please click this link: https://forms.gle/Zc9mgMJqFk57rryx7
The form will be closed Friday Feb. 7th.
Terry Maus, Principal
- Re-Registration Forms & Payment are due in the school office by February 7th.
- SWING CHOIR REHEARSAL Monday, February 10, 2020
5th – 8th grade members in the 6th grade classroom
3:30 – 4:30 P.M. See you there!
- Reminder: NO SCHOOL NEXT WEEK THURSDAY & FRIDAY.
- Art Show Parent Viewing is this week Thursday Feb. 6th 4pm-8pm. One night only.
- MAP Scores will be sent home on Feb. 12 in Friday folders.
- Valentine Parties will be held Wed. 2-12-20
- You will be receiving an email from Option C for open registration for Conferences.
- Conferences are Thursday Feb. 20 1-7pm. (This is an Early Release day)
- If allotted times are not enough you may schedule more time directly with teachers. (These conferences are optional.)
- SEL: With the Art Show coming up SEL will be held with Guest Speaker Mrs. Ring with a focus on evaluating and appreciating art. Mrs. Ring is an active parishioner and former parent of the school that helped with our Visual Arts Program.
- See attached flyer with information on Timber Ridge Fundraiser.
- Join us in celebrating 100 years of women serving the church and society-guest speaker see flyer for more information
- Sick Students: Please remember in order to help keep everyone healthy, we recommend students need to be fever FREE for 24 hours before they return to school.
IMPORTANT UPCOMING DATES:
- 2-6 Art Show Only Parent Viewing 4:00-8:00pm
- 2-7 Art Show Classroom Visits Only
- 2-9 Mother/Son Bowling
- 2-12 Classroom Valentine’s Day Parties
- 2-13 & 2-14 NO SCHOOL/Teacher Professional Day
- 2-20 Early Release 12:30pm; we will have bussing available at 12:30.
- 2-20 Conferences 1:00pm-7:00pm
- 2-21 Is a Regular School Day (added back into calendar)
- 2-21 DC Casual $2 suggested donation
- 2-24 School Advisory Meeting 5:30
- 2-28 DC Casual (Nov. Makeup) $2 suggested donation
- 3-7 Father Daughter Dance
- 3-10 Scrip Orders Due
- 3-12 Scrip Casual
- 3-15 Irish Fest
- 3-23/3-27 Spring Break