“If you never try you’ll never know.”-unknown
- CSW agenda is attached
- Art Show information is attached
- SWING CHOIR REHEARSAL Monday, January 27, 2020
- ALL MEMBERS in the 6th grade classroom 3:30- 4:30 P.M.
- Report Cards will be going home in Friday folders and will be available on Option C under student: report cards on Friday afternoon.
- Scholastic Book Fair Jan. 20th -Jan. 26th
Wild Fun Event: Thursday 3:30 – 6:00pm
Open for sales on Friday!
Catholic School’s Open House: Sunday 1/26/20
(Fair will close after Open House)
Dear St. Francis de Sales Parish Families,
Please bring a prospective family to our Open House and earn a $50.00 Amazon Gift Card!! Please help us to spread the word about our caring, safe and nurturing school! The families will meet our faculty, see our classrooms, and learn about our Catholic community.
January 26, 2020 10:00-11:30am (mass at 9:00am)
For more information about our Open House or to schedule a tour at a different time, please give prospective families the following contact information!
Mary Jo Pankau 262-248-2778 or email@example.com
A letter from our Principal:
Re-registration time is approaching. You will find re-registration forms in the report card envelope of your youngest child. One question has come to my attention about our ongoing projects.
All projects that we have been completed this school year are being funded with other monies from Home & School, Fundraisers and Parish support, not through tuition or school budget. Although we will review our present tuition rates, a substantial increase is not likely. The finance committee and school administration are working on the numbers at this time. Re-registration is an important part of this process. We should have final tuition information for the 2020-2021 school year published in March. Thank you for your continued support.
Terry Maus, Principal
Saint Francis de Sales Parish School
“Be who you are and be that well”
Saint Francis de Sales
IMPORTANT UPCOMING DATES:
- 1-20 Winter Book Fair Begins
- 1-22 Parent Meeting on Accreditation 6:00pm- Canceled (Look for information on rescheduled date)
- 1-23 Parent Meeting on Accreditation 8:30am
- 1-23 Winter Book Fair Family Fun Night 3:30-6:00
- 1-24 Report cards & Re-registration papers sent home
- 1-26 Catholic Schools Week Begins/Open House 10:00-11:30
- 1-31 Catholic Schools Week Early Release 12:00 NO LUNCH/NO BUS
- 2-6 thru 2-8 Art Show
- 2-13 & 2-14 NO SCHOOL/Teacher Professional Day
- 2-20 Early Release 12:30pm Bus details will come soon!
- 2-20 conferences 1:00pm -7:00pm