“We must find time to stop and thank the people who make a difference in our lives.”-John F. Kennedy
· Uniform Dress Code Reminder:
- Pants: Uniform pants/bottoms should be blue or black in color, cotton or polyester with normal pockets (no cargo pockets and Knit pants are not uniform bottoms) they must be at least ankle length. Leggings are not allowed unless worn under dresses or skirts and must be ankle length.
Tan / khaki colored bottoms are allowed in grades 6, 7, 8 grades.
Please refer to the handbook for the appropriate guidelines to follow.
- Lost and Found is quite full! A table will be out at conferences 11-19. Please check for your missing things. I will send a photo home later today for those who attended last week.
- Thank you for your attendance at conferences! We are so grateful we have such supporting and caring parents!
- Join us for Thanksgiving Day mass on Tuesday 11-26 at 9:00.
- The Student Led Mass on 12-8 has been moved to 12-15 at 7:30.
- SEL this week will be a reflection on thankfulness with classroom teachers.
- SWING CHOIR: Monday, November 25- ALL MEMBERS 3:30 – 4:30 Rehearsal is in the church.
- St. Francis de Sales School Winter Fundraiser, Join this Holiday Tradition and earn money for our school. Use code STFRANCIS19 to receive the rebate for our school. Flyer is attached for more details!
Help Needed! The Salvation Army is ringing the Bells at LG Piggly Wiggly on Nov.23rd & Dec. 7th. Please consider giving an hour of your time for this worthy cause. It’s also a great way to get Community Service hours. Thank you, SFDS Human Concerns Committee
IMPORTANT UPCOMING DATES:
- 11-19 Parent Teacher Conference 4-7:30
- 11-20 Mass 9:00 Food Drive
- 11-27 /11-29 Thanksgiving Break
- 12-7 Lake Geneva Christmas Parade
- 12-15 Student Led Mass 7:30 (date change)
- 12-15 Advent Breakfast (date change)
- 12-19 Christmas Program 6:00
- 12-23 thru 1-3-2020 Return to School 1-6-2020