I can do everything through him who gives me strength.
- 10-16 CCHS Open House 5:30-8:30
- 10-17 MAP Parent Meeting 6:00 pm
- 10-18 MAP Parent Meeting 8:30 am
- 10-17 Scrip Casual
- 10-18 Pie Orders are DUE!
- 10-21 Swing Choir ALL MEMBERS: 3:30-4:30 in 6th Grade
- 10- 24 Middle School: Lunch and recess
· 10-27 8th Grade Fundraiser Free Fowling see flyer attached
Hello St. Francis de Sales 1st – 8th Grade Parents,
On Friday, October 18th I will be presenting Guidance Lessons to the 1st – 8th grade students in support of Red Ribbon Week which is celebrated this year nationally the week of October 23rd – 31st.
Here is a list of activities that will be presented to various grade levels:
What is Red Ribbon Week and why do we celebrate it
· Benefits of a Drug Free Lifestyle
· What students can do to support a Healthy Lifestyle for themselves: The focus is on how different drugs can affect the body, including how harmful drugs can hurt us and how helpful drugs like medications can cure us. However, even helpful medications can be abused and can become harmful. The purpose of this lesson is to help students learn about drugs and think about how drugs can affect the body either positively or negatively.
· Create a “Drug Free” poster and slogan
Please let me know if you have any questions:
- Kindergarten Bake sale
- 10-24 Halloween Party 5:30-9:00
- 10-25 No School/Professional Day
- 11-11 Veteran’s Day Assembly
Future Important Dates:
- Parent Conferences 11-14 & 11-19 (4:00-7:30)
- Thanksgiving Break 11-27 thru 11-29
- Christmas Program 12-19 6:00 pm